˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Sunday, October 5, 2008

bubye old blog... seems that u wasn't meant 2 be 4 long

yh yh...
i deleted my old blog.

seems that my brothers always use the comp till i don't use it at all
but i guess i wanna change that.
so,
wat am i gonna do here???

do some changes..
oh u know...
this n that

but i'd babble a lot.
so if u need brain surgery soon,
don't come here.
this is a warning okay
i'm not gonna pay the hospital bill...

so, let me tell ya once again.
i call this blog
Princess Kingdom

P-rivate
R-omantic
I-maginary
N-onsense
C-razy
E-nchanting
S-illy
S-tories

K-inda
I-maginary
N-utty
G-oofy
D-reams
O-f
M-y~life

so... uh,
i gtg.
talk 2 ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home