˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Friday, December 26, 2008

SECRET RECIPE -YES? -NO?

*sigh*

daddy says nak makan kek
tapi...
malaslah

haha

no, seriously,
i'm lazy

n i'm in my jammies
so..
malas nak tukar baju

*sigh*

that reminds me of the waiter at OU
n susu

hahaha

susu!!!
are u still in luv with that waiter???

muahahaha.

*sigh*
oh well.....

.
.
.

i'm not going
uh-uh

not moving
nopez

.
.
.

still not moving

okay,
i'm not going

n now i'm gonna find info
for the sivik thingie

ASYRAF AND
WHOEVER ON MY TEAM!!!!

if i'm gonna do ALL this

U GUYS are going to do the presentation
NOT me

UNDERSTOOD????

well,
bubye
i still luv y'all

even though it kills me

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home