˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

TRUCE? YES? NO? *SHRUGS*

hahaha

oh
my
fraking
gosh

hahaha

okay. i admit it.
i'm snobbish
i'm dramatic
memang ngade
memang x akan puas ati
memang tak leh pifir btul2
memang bastard kekadang
who said u wasn't clever?
not me
i guess
science? fail?

owh.

okay
ahh... now i remember
hehe
wen i get mad/mental/too happy/crazy
i tend to say things
which i don't really mean
or which is true
then i'd regret
having such a big mouth

but don't worry
since ur in rk
u must be clever
i didn't mean it
ur probably better than me anyway

haha

i don't know y i'm laughing
i'm juz happy

and ur not bodoh
u said that urself
not me

think positive
it'll help
i know

i also admit
i have mental probs

blogs are where i shout nything i want
so u can't stop me
not that i mind wat u talk bout at ur blog

i still don't get the ahoi thing

susu's making me dizzy

oh well.

haha
n no one's really cute to me
juz by appearance
i don't really care bout that anyway

i don't think i'm cute anyway

i'm chubby
haha

oh yes,
bout the bitch thing
i admit
i didn't like it much

ur the first one to call me that

i've been trying all my life
to get a gud rep.
juz want some respect
(god knows u can't get it from my family)

then u go calling me a bitch
haha

so
the other part that made me didn't like it
was
that it was true

well,
not literally
i'm not a female dog
i'm juz a bitch
at times

haha

okay, i admit it

on my own blog
for ur sake

i'm a bitch
and i'm happy bout it

:)

so,
u still havn't forgiven me
but i guess it's my fault

oh yes,
y do u keep calling me a hypocryt?

i don't think i am

u know,
hiding ur thoughts from other ppl
n trying to avoid sumthing
is not a hypocryt

well,
i think i guess not

maybe

but, from ur point of view
maybe i am one

and, from my point of view
maybe i am one

*shrugs*

u do know i'm not making sense right?

i can't judge myself
but u can't judge me entirely

wait?
wat am i talking bout?

oh well...

wat i'm juz saying
at least trying to say

is that i've done some mistakes
and i admit it.

hey, wat can i say?
i'm 13.

so.
haha

do
u
want
a
truce
?

that's the main question

i promise to try n forget

u happy?

but suits u if u want to
agree or
disagree

only 2 choices

-yes

-no

*shrugs*

do u ppl even understand wat i'm saying
???

hahaha

n yes,
i juz luv talking to myself

my mom wanted to call my fatin farhana
but my grandma told her it was too hard to pronounce
so i got stuck with
fatin raihana

not that i don't like this name
i like both

but i have a habit of talking to myself
n calling my other half fatin farhana
or ff
yes- weird
i know

hahaha

kakak would be staring at me like i have
3 eyes wen i talk to myself and laugh

kesian kakak

look at me,
starting to babble my head off again

wat did i ask?

uh..

oh yh.

truce

take it or leave it

i'm not pushing u or anything

if u don't want it
then say no

i can deal with it

n u also need to focus on spm
so i dont wanna bother a lot nyway

how long is this freaking post????

aw, hell.

hahaha
but seriously.

i'm juz happy
n i wanna stay happy

susu!
ur ex-not-so-ex-boyfren-not-so-boyfren
is coming tomorow

*yawn*

i think i'm sleepy

soooooo
i'll c u guyz later
dunno y i'm so sleepy

bubye
muah!
hahaha
luv y'all!

-->sorry for not trusting u
i was juz scared getting...
well, what happened
*shrugs*
and if u don't trust me now
the truce i mean
then u won't trust me ever

see? i'm blabbing again
susu!! ubat mental fatin dah habis stock
hahah

oh shoot,
i'm getting worse
hahaha

ok
ok

going

p.s:
i juz LOVE being a LEO

*does that hav to do anything bout this????

*shrugs*

haha
kay
kay

going!!!
bubye
nyt2
sleep tyt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home