˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Shield, check. Sword, check. okay guys. war's comin round the corner

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
on my last post
(which i HAD to delete)
i said sumthing wrong
(i think)
n the guys
(meaning alif n shaza)
wanted me to delete it
(i thnk i should shut up now)
yes, u should

did i actually say sumthing wrong???
until they HAD to say they wanted war???

i don't get it.
but, for the sake of my frens,
i deleted it
*sigh*

they want war??????
why????

i didn't say anything bad like
they look like big fat dancing hippos
or
they have brains the size of an atom
or
their faces look like...
okay2,
i shld stop

i juz said wat i read at alif's blog
is that bad?

sheesh...

it's my blog
i can do watever i want to.
hah! beat that.

waitx3

i don't get it.

y is it my fault that i made this war

?
?
?

i called him a coward
n he wants war???

well, that's interesting
hmmm....
i can't focus on my subjects
with this

'ppl of big-head land!!!
here-by this news has come
from the queen that
we will hav a war with the
big-foot land!!!'

?
?
?

I CAN'T FOCUS I TELL U!!!!!!

shut up and leave me alone
(i'm talking 2 myself)
ur making me go crazy

hey!~
i juz accured sumthing

they say it's my fault
4 everythng right???
not fatin izzaty
who started the whole thing
or alif
who ruined my reputation on his myspace
or shaza
who didn't tell us the truth
b4 we 'attacked'

so

that would mean....

if i moved,
everything would be alright

if i went 2 the hospital or watever
it's gonna be back 2 normal

so this whole thing happened
bcuz
i was here
in this soul
in this family
in this house
in this school
in this world

so,
if i was gone

everything would be alrite

c???
i told u this was making me crazy
i mean it
literally

now i'm starting 2 babble my head off

if my blood pressure goes any lower,
u seniors would be happy that i'm gone right???
ok

need 2 go.
bubye
luv u'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home