˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

GOING TO SOUTH AFRICA

well.....
i know that i don't use this blog often
but i am seriously bored and i have nothing to do right now.

soooo
right now i'm going to cape town, south africa
unlike my brothers, i'm not really psyched about it
but i guess i'll have some fun with my family.
(i wanna go to japan)

my flight's at 1.20 am
yeas.... 1.20 AM
and right now i'm at KLIA
in the golden lounge
and there's 2 computers here
so my brothers were fighting over it
and i had to knock their heads to make them shut up
and bla di bla di bla
and now i'm here
using the internet
and trying to shooh away my boredom
but....
it's not working at ALL

but at least i'm happy that i'm doing something

dear susu,
yes, big butty, you
it's 12.45 AM
and i'm at the airport
waiting for my freakin' airoplane
oh... and did i mention???
I
AM
BORED
and of course i'll wonder around...
getting lost
seeing new people
getting lost
fighting with my brothers
getting lost
thinking of my friends
getting lost
...
getting lost
and
getting lost.

and duh! i'd obviously buy something for you
a good luck charm so
you can never be with
DAVID ARCHULETA
buahahahahahaha!!!!
oh! oh! i know!
a voodoo doll!!!
waddya think???

ugh...
i gotta go
guess that i need to go to the gate
soooo
buye!
luve you all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home