˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Friday, December 11, 2009

wat happened this morning

i'm in a lazy-sleepy state right now
so i don't wanna say a lot...
i juz woke up -again-
and i feel hungry -well, that's a first for today-
the only thing i've been doing today is
... SLEEP
i woke up to pray
and then i remembered that i had to wake up the sleeping zombie
so then i called her...
again
and again
and again
and again
but she didn't pick up.

so then i gave her a message
and called her again
and again
till... eventually
i fell asleep myself.

wen i woke up from my slumber
the sleeping zombie
replied my message saying
'Wei. Sorry! My phone was out of battery xD'

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
=_='
...
bo---doh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home