˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Plastik? Pepper Sauce? Ketupat? sedap ke...??

a long, long time ago...
on a far away kingdom...

well, actually on 19th october
(5 long stupid dayz ago)
around BRP 7/3
me n susu
went beraya~~~

so, on the way to muiz's house...
susu was like
susu: (doa-ing) "please please please don't let faris be there"
me: (doa-ing too)" please please please don't let alif n shaza be at kak anis's house"

but, too bad... faris wasn't there
boo-hoo

at muiz's we saw the twinz n all...
nothing happened at all

exept that i ate a lot...

on the way to kak anis's house...
susu: "yes! faris wasn't there!"
me: "shut up." (doa-ing dgn khusyuknye) "pls don't let em be there..."


near kak anis's house, we nearly got in there
wen we saw siddiq n nadia
hehe

susu: *frozen...* "okay. let's go home"
me: "no!" (dragging susu) "u have to come!! juz leave him be"
susu: "no, no, no, no!!!~~"~
me: "COME ON~~"

glanced around... saw alif... froze

me: "okay susu, let's go somewhere else" (dragging her backwards)
susu: (let's go of my hand) "knapa ni?!?!?"
me: "shhhh!!!!!!!! alif's there!"
susu: "mana? mana?" (still doesn't c him)


she dragged me until she passed him n i was like...
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS TORTURE~~~~

n wen susu was REALLY near him, she was like,
susu: "i'm gonna say hi to alif"
me: -_-?

wen she was RIGHT BEHIND him
susu: "no, seriously... i'm gonna say hi to him..."
me: -_-??

then i juz noticed that susu doesn't c alif yet...
-_-???

this is all stupid...

i didn't eat there.
juz drank
susu was babbling to me to eat...

n i was like..
NO!!! i'm full

she took 2 mangkuk
n i refused to take the other one
so, she was like

susu: "habis tu, ni nak bagi sapa?"
me: "i know. faris!"
then susu bagi the other mangkuk at nadia
n said it was from ME.
liar.

nadia gave it to his bro.
but i don't know wat she said to him

then we sat n ate...
susu ate,
i drank

quite funny+stupid incident

shaza did something very...

idiotic.
:)

behold:~~~
see wat he's eating???

ketupat with black pepper sauce (i thnk)
n the plastik on the ketupat wasn't open yet.
put the sauce on the plastik 2.
:)

haha

i know, i know... i'm evil...

urgh.... kinda sleepy now. gonna slp.
bubye ppl.

btw,
i'm okay with the seniors n all now
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home