˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

TOUCHY... TOUCHY...

urgh... haha
fine

ur a MAN U fan susu
hahaha

actually,
my family too.

but i dunno bout me.
haha
man u fan...
haha

wait... maybe u like chelsea....

HAHA

no lah...

touchy... touchy...

ahahaha

fine MAN U fan.

y am i still saying that???

oh wel..

yesterday,
i went to c bolt with susu n her cuzins...
hehe
it was fun...
we got a bit emotional at the end

y are gurls so touchy???

i didn't finish my popcorn
so i gave it to susu

but then she got full n gave it back to me
so i gave it to her fat bro
haha... sorry hafiz
n guess wat???
he finished it.

obvious much....

yesterday,
i had this weird dream

bout drowning

hehe

i don't wanna die yet!!!!

i still miss my frens though.

iza! go finish ur homework!!!!

bubye.
luv y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home