˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Sunday, November 30, 2008

BOTHERED...

i dunno.. y...
i'm so weird.

hmm....
i'm still weird.

sumthing's bothering me
SERIOUSLY.

-_-"

dunno if i should talk bout it.

btw, iqa went home today.
n i went out with susu
jogging

but we did sumthing WEIRD
but...
like she said...
don't wanna talk bout it.

i keep blabbing...
y am i blabbing???

iza,
go finish ur homework like a gud gurl.

kak sha,
sorry bout the robert pat. joke.
didn't really mean it.
n he is cute. haha

syaza,
dude! give me back twilight.

shaza,
i pity u

susu,
help me find my brain

dyana,
y don't u come over sumtime
i mizz u

me,
well... i told u
sumthing is bothering me...
urgh.
annoying

i havn't seen fatin s in quite a while
wonder if she's ok...

i feel... guilty.
did i do sumthing wrong?
hehe,
this is too public.
but i hav no one to talk to...
so...
*shrugs*

maybe i'd talk this to my big bro.
not shafiq.
haha
never in my life.
i mean afiq.

or syaza.
yh... guess that'll help.

oh well...
nyt2 ppl.
luv y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home