˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Thursday, November 27, 2008

hmmm... tagged??

i guess kak anis tagged me. thnx kak anis

List 8 random facts about yourself and tag 8 people
random facts??? like wat??? i dunno~~~

1. i'm a freaky 13 year old gurl???
2. luv to day-dream
3. luv my frens so much!!! (including u susu, like duh~)
4. reads a lot.... i mean it. :)
5. more into romance than action...
6. wishing for a lovely happy ever after... :) haha
7. warning. very emotional!
8. like nature n outside stuff

who i'm tagging???:
1.susu?
2.diyana?
3.iza?
4.aina?
5.syaza?
6.ee xsien?
7.my seniorz?
8.all my frens!

haha
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home