˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A, B, C, D, E, F, G... lalalala

***
Fill in a name of a person you know whose name begin with the letters listed. Answer the questions. Try to fill in everything.

A. Asyraf Anuar
1) Do you love this person?
*pukes*… NO (keeps askin me if he's cute)
2) Is this person your enemy?hmmm…. No, it'd be interesting if he was
3) Would you kiss this person?
NO!!! my nightmare~~~

B. Big Bro (Afiq)
1) Does he love u?
Um…. Yes.
2)Why do you call him/her a brother/sister?
Bcuz… he is??? Not by blood though
3) Does he/she helps you with your problems?
Hmm…. Yes.

C. Channelle
1) Do you have a crush on this person?
No!
2) Have you ever had hugged her/him?
sure have!
3) How old is she/he?
13… I guess… yh

D. Diyana!!!
1) How long have you known him/her?
uh~~ wen??? Yr 4???
2) Biggest regret?
not being able to help her a lot.
3) Do you hate this person?
not a single bit!!!

E. Esther
1) Have you met his/her parents?
come to think of it…. I don't think so
2) Worst thing about this person?
She's not here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) Best thing about this person?
haha. One of my best buds

F. (Af) Fandy
1) Have you ever dated this person?
Hell, NO!!!
2) When is the next time you will see him/her?
next year… I guess
3) Do you go to school with her/him?
he's in the same cursed clas…

G. Geneiva
1) Is he/she a good listener?
not really… haha
2) Have you ever lied to this person?
I don't know… hav i???
3) Is this person nice?
*shrugs*

H. Haidharul
1) What grade is he/she in?
Form 4
2) Is he/she your best friend?
i… don't really think so.
3) Ever done something illegal with this person?
nope.

I. Iza Shafinaz
1) What is this person’s favourite food?
wat do u think I am? Her chef??? Haha. Idk
2) How did you meet this person?
same class. N she's Fandy's fiancee
3) Do you trust him/her?
of course!!!

J. Johan
1) Do they have any siblings?
yh… I think…
2) Do you know his/her favourite song?
haha. Nope. I'm not close to him
3) What would you do if they confessed they liked you?
dream on ppl. NOT gonna happen

K. Khairin
1) Do you like him/her?
in wat perspective???
2) How did you meet?
she was my first fren wen I came here.
3) Would you dance with this person?
no. don't think so

L. Lydia
1) What would you do if you had never met this person?
live on???
2) Do you like him/her?
yes… I do.
3) Would you go to Disney World with this person?
why wouldn't i?

M. Mohd Shafiq
1) Is this person older than you?
haha… yes, he is
2) Is this person single?
how should I know??? I don't poke in his privacy. He's single. haha
3) How many times do you talk to her/him in year?
barely… tak layan pun. hehe

N. Nurul Farhana!!!
1) Is this person your boyfriend/girlfriend?
girlfren… as in … a fren who's a gurl
2) Have you seen this person cry?
like duh~~~ haha
3) Can this person sing?
i… guess so. I'm the one who sings a lot round here.

O. Olivia Edkins
1) Have you ever been to the mall with this person?
nope. I don't think so.
2) How about a sleepover with him/her?
yh. sumtimes
3) Does this person have a job?
a job??? Being my penpal & best bud.

P. …

Q. Qamaryna
1) Is she/he nice?
I guess so.
2) Have you flirted with her/him?
are u crazy???
3) Can she dance?
am I supposed to know???

R. Rizal Amri
1) Have you heard this person sing?
i think my ears exploded...
2) Do you think this person will repost this?
no. not a chance pal.
3) Whats one thing you would change about this person?
his attitude??? N his brain.

S. Syaza Diyana
1) Is this person taller than you?
Nope. Haha. Syaz, ur still a shorty
2) Do you enjoy spending time with him/her?
wat a stupid question. Of course I do!
3) Do they live close to you?
no… not really.

T. (A)Tiqah or Iqa
1) Would you do anything for him/her?
haha…. No. I don't think so
2) Have you been to his/her house?
her house is my kampung…
3) Where does he/she live?
Melaka!!!

U. …

V. Visithra
1) What do you really think of this person?
a very nice and pleasant fren
2) What’s their favourite colour?
uh… blue? No, green?
3) Ever danced with him/her?
haha. Nope.

W. Wan Mohd. Nabil
1) Is this person loud or quiet?
I don't know…. Load to susu. Quiet to me.
2) Name a friend that both of you are close too?
No one.
3) What colour eyes does this person have?
Not interested

X. (Ee) Xsien
1) Does this person wear make-up?
Nope. She's pure. haha
2) Does this person play any instruments?
piano. Go gurl!
3) What is her/his favourite sport?
does she like sport???

Y. …

Z. Zulliana
1) Does this person have MSN?
I hav NO idea
2) Ever gone shopping with him/her?
never had, never will
3) When will you see this person next?
no intention to.
***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home