˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

juz blabbing at 4 in the morning

if you're wondering why i'm not asleep yet,
it's because i have jet lag
wgich makes me
sleep at 4 AM
and wake up at 12PM.

so...
since i had nothing to do.
i watched this japanese movie
which was a bad idea
because it made me cry my eyes out.

i mean, like, seriously cry my eyes out
by the time the movie finished,
my eyes,
were as red as my lips
-which made me look like a ghost-
and they were so puffy
which made me have lines both above and under my eyes.
and then the corner of my pillow
was soaking wet.

why do i have to be so emotional????
...
but seriously, that movie was touching and sad.
i think i cried like... 95% or something
the name of the movie is koizora
juz if u were wondering
and if you watch it, and not cry,
that means ur not a human being.

T.T

i'm still crying by the way
while you people are sleeping,
I,
Fatin Raihana binti Mohd Azha,
am crying because i watched
the most saddest movie ever
which finished at 4.10 AM.

and susu~~~
wen's the sleepover
-even though it's not on your birthday-
i'll juz have to live with it

waaaaa~~~~~~
why did the movie have to end like that?!?!?!?!
doushite?!?!?!?!?
(no censor this time, huh?)

good morning everyone,
it's time for me to go to bed.
(while my pillow is still soaked and my eyes are still red and puffy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home