˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Monday, November 24, 2008

KAK ANIS WAITING FOR ME TO TALK IN BM???

:)
i'm ok.
no, honestly, i am.

so,
mom made a new routine for us
(like i don't have 1 alredy)
so
i got a bit pissed off.
cuz of some reasons bout my fam
haha
i guess that's normal.

so i wanted to calm down...

n wat did i do???
watch barbie
the princess n the pauper.
haha
that was weird
i'm not really a fan
of barbie
haha
:)

so then sabrun
was pissing me off.
as usual.
n i wanted to kick him
but accidently kicked his
lego culpture
then he was crying likea a baby
n my fam got mad at me
n bla bla bla

so sambung tengok barbie
but everytime sabrun comes in,
i pause it.
cuz he ejek-ejek me like watching it
while he likes it even more

*sigh*
then fatin suraya calls
n says nak kiter teman dier gi SKBRP

on the way, ajak kak anis
n i was playing with her cat
while waiting for her to come out
of her prison

haha

the first sentence i said to her
was in malay
so she was like

kak anis: finally!!!
me: huh???
kak anis: ckp pun bahasa melayu! dah lama dah kak tunggu tau tak???
me: huh???

haha

she'd been waiting for me
to talk in malay???
it's not that hard
i juz get tongue tied a bit at times
but i DO talk in malay
mostly to my family.

wEiRd

so masa gi SKBRP
alif n fatin suraya
were like
kak anis: alaah, tau-tau je lah u ade crush ngan alif kan???
me: WAT?!?!?!?!
fatin s: tak yah nak malu-malu. semua RK dah tau.
me: i do NOT hav a crush on alif.

bcuz... i DON'T

i think of him as a bro.
:)
n mom alredy started accusing him of being my bf
no, thank u.
i don't wanna hav a bf
wanna focus on studies nex yr.

so then...
kat SKBRP
kak anis is still accusing me
so i kejar lah
haha
round the whole skool
fatin s
says i'm doing a marathon

balik dari SKBRP,
singgah kat 7E

n then at the park.
so fatin s
wanted to push me
n i defenced myself

blablabla,
pastu, dier jatuh tergolek-golek

haha
should've seen her face!
priceless!

hmm...
i don't wanna be too detail-ish now.
not relly in d mood

so now,
i wanna do homework.

bubye
wait---
to those who r accusing alif of the incident
stop it, PRONTO
he is INNOCENT
i have a brain
i know things
so stop accusing him.

well,
bubye
luv y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home