˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Sunday, November 23, 2008

HEY GUYZ... I GOT A NEW NICKY

susu!!! i mizz u sooo much
u don't know how i feel.
syaz,
u HAV to talk to me bout this
soon.
if u wanna that is
don't need to rush

hehe

*wait? y am i laughing??? i'm supposed to be angry*

hmm...

haha
(urgh... ur crazy if ur laughing at this matter, fatin)

so i was cruising...
looking for ppl's blogs.
like always

haha
n i know this someone
(won't tell u who)
has a new nick-name for me!

haha
(y in bloody hell am i laughing???)

so???
u wanna
know what my nicky is???

(guess wat? my hands r shaking, dunno y)
(don't say it... pls fatin, NO)

haha

anyway,
get ready ppl

cuz my new nicky

is

:)
:)
:)

.
.
.

bitch

:(

*runs away*

i think i'm a lil crazy
hmm... yes... i am
so...
bye y'all
still luv u
always had
always will

but sum things
hurt a LOT

wen u thought u was ok with this person
finally stable
n then u know
that person calls u bitch
yeah..
that wont hurt at all
nope.
not a single LIL bit

haha
(i seriously hav mental probs)

urmm...
okay
bye

want sumthing to cool my mind

syaza!!! call me, PRONTO
susu!!! mizzed u like HELL
aina!!! y aren't u here???
iza!!! ur too far away
dyana!!! i want u with me
farah!!! talk to me plz
ee xsien!!! tell me sumthing i don't know
afiq!!! wait- do u even know my blog???
fatin farhana!!! ur with me ryt??? u always r...
olivia? esther? lydia? rachel? alicia? lara? channel?

y am i left all alone???

i think i'm going crazy literally.
haha

fatin f, i'm gonna talk to u soon kay???
luv u,
bye

*no, i'm not gonna think bout this much... i guess...*
cool u guyz
i'm over-reacting a bit ryt now.
haha
i'll get a hang of it.
trust me
i hope

I AM OVER-REACTING
I'LL GET A HANG OF IT SOON
SO COOL IT!

JUZ NEED TO TALK TO SUMONE...

who?

fatin farhana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home