˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Monday, November 17, 2008

DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL PARTY~~

WAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~
GUYZ!!!
I AM SO SORRY

i couldn't go to the
jamuan akhir tahun...

waaa
T.T

from last saturday
till today
i was at sabah.
(and i still am actually, but i'm at the golden lounge at kk airport)

my flight's at bout 3.00
n i'm gonna tell u all bout wat happened.

but not now...

Sabah is awesome!!!
haha

but,
i regret going here a lil bit...
cuz tak dapat gi jamuan akhir tahun
ngan korang....
*crying*

i missed u guyz sooooo much!!!

the flight's gonna take
2.30 hours...

so i'll be home bout 6 or sumthing.

MIZZED U GUYZ SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

now,
excuse me,
i'm gonna read other ppl's blogs b4 the flight.
especially iza
diyana
susu
aina
n all my frens.
seniors 2.

bbye!
mizz y'all
luv y'all 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home