˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HELPING TEACHERS ALL DAY LONG

hehehe...
i am soooooo exhausted

so... wat happened today???

this morning
i pulangkan buku teks.
n got my form 2 text books...

but...
tak puas hati.

sbb
some of em r
hancur

nanti lah tukar pembalut.

wat i did most of the day was....

HELP TEACHER!

first,
uruskan fail peribadi n all.
n then everybody's else.

helped teacher calculate the marks of
class 4 science 2

they didn't do very gud.
but still.
yeah... u ppl r gud.

so thennnnn
me n diyana has to calculate
these numbers to get the percentage.

me= write down n tell diyana wat numbers
diyana= calculates

so we were like
me: 48+51
diyana: 48+51...
me: divide by 160
diyana: bahagi 160...
me: then darab 100
diyana: darab seratus

calculator= 118.83629
me: diyana, i think u did sumthing wrong juz now.
diyana: alaaaaaaah.... okay. again

so we were like doing it again n again n again
until diyanan was like

diyana: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH.... my brain hurts!
me: haha ur brain's gonna explode
diyana: toooooo maannyyy nuuuummmmmbbboorsssss
brain harrrrd to fuuuunctioooon~~~~~~~
me: WARNING... WARNING
diyana, if ur having a headache, let me do all of it. u rest.
diyana: ok.

so i was calculating.... allllll by myself
wen i finished
i helped teacher re-check some results

n on n on n on...

by the time habis sekolah
there was still some more things to do.
so i told teacher i'd sambung tomorrow

i helped a lot
:)

then....
balik ngan fatin s n juniors
she keeps wanting her rm10!
FATIN!!!!!!!
NEVER U HEAR ME????
MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA


i wanted to go to susu's house
but she wasn't there.

so i went to farhana's.
ate a bit there...
then helped teacher.

kitorang kena pegi balik ke sekolah

cikgu nak kemas meja n all....
we had to bring
boxes filled with papers upstairs!
i mean,
do u know how heavy it is???

n i keep doing the hard work.
then momoi calls me
the hulk

yeah ryt!
haha

in the end,
we wanted to buy some water.
we walked to the kantin

n then the form 2 above,
who saw us not wearing baju skolah
were like

form2: woi! nenek kau tak ajar ke pakai baju sklh?!?!?
me: *shrugs* biar lah
aina: *no reactions*
momoi: ... huh???
form2: woi! bodoh! pekak sangat ke? nenek btul.
momoi: die ckp apa??? die nak jadi nenek??
aina: tak... panggil kitorang nenek.
momoi: ohh..... bangang btul. diorang ah nenek.

haha....
momoi was angry at em
but who cares.

we came here to help
n it was exhausting i tell u!

do u know how many boxes we had to bring
up the stairs???
*huffs*

lps tolong cikgu,
kite, aina ngan momoi gi 7e
makan maggiiiiiieeeeeeee
hehe

then we went home.

so now.... iza is freaking me out.
haha,
saying i hav a crush on alif.
shut up iza.
n no,
i don't

so no fitnah-fitnah kay???

tak kesian pun kat CB.
muahahahahahaha.
:P

i'm gonna sleep early.
still gonna help teacher tomorrow.

somehow...
i really like it.
:)

bubye.
luv y'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home