˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Monday, November 10, 2008

FINALLY FORGIVEN... :)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

susu forgave me
la la la la la la la la la
*skipping along the road with a candy*

hahahahahaha
:)

so.... the story's like this

i called aina before i went to her house
me: aina ada???
???: aina?? ada. tapi.... dier tgh tido.
nak kite bangunkan???

hahaha.
AINA!!!
do u think i am THAT stupid????

me: aina!!! hari ni aina kluar tau!
aina: tapi... ni bukan aina. ni cuzin dier
me: aku tumbuk jgk kpala budak ni~
aina: aina tgh tido...
me: haha, taulah aina. cakap je... dah kenal dah
aina: ni cuzin aina!
me: puh-lease... do u think i am that stupid???
aina: ok. kiter pergi bangunkan eh?
me: tak yah lah. aina tuu.... dier dah bangun
dan dier tgh ckp ngan kawan dier...
iaitu fatin
aina: fatin tu sape???
me: kiter lah! buat bodoh lak.
aina: kiter pegi bangunkan aina eh??? kay, bye
me: dier tu ingat kite bongok sgt ke???
aina: kay, bye
me: kay... bye. WAI--
aina: *tooooot tooooot*
me: *grumbles n go wear my shoe*

wen i passed the park,
i saw aina's maid n yayah
me: kak! kak tau tak??? tadi kan... fatin call aina.
aina gi ckp yg aina tido dgn yg tgh ckap tu
cuzin die. hahaha
akak: ah, memandai lah tu. tak de cuzin pun...

wen i got to aina's house...
aina tgh pakai tudung
n she buat-buat ngantuk

aina: fatin panggil eh???
me: dah lah tu... admit je lah yg kau call...
aina: tak lah. cuzin aina beritahu
me: memandai je...
aina: btul... dier ade kat atas
me: habis tu, akak u cakap tak de cuzin pun
aina: *sengih* alaaaaaaaahhh.........

hahahaha
KANTOI!!!!
muahahahahahahahahaha

i belanjer dier kat 7E
n guess wat?
i wanted to have walks n all.
but juz after 2 rounds
aina dah pancit.
haha

so... we sat at the buaian.
n talked bout the susu conflict
i explained
through my version
hehe

then, masa 6.30,
we wanted to walk home...
but wen we stood up.
i saw susu n fatin suraya
at the other side of
the school's field

yeah...
i have so good eyesight.
ceh...
haha

aina was straining her eyes n were like:
aina: tu ke diorang???
yg pakai baju warna merah ngan putih tu??
me: *looked*... aina, yg pakai baju warna merah ngan putih tu... kitorang tak kenal.
aina: oh... pakai baju warna hitam eh???
me: tak ah. fatin s pakai baju warna hitam.
nurul pakai baju warna dark purple.
aina: tak nampak ah~~~

fatin s: *shouting* AINA!!!!!!!
me: that's fatin s.
fatin s: DATANG SINI!!!!!
me: sigh... let's go aina.
aina: knapa???
me: fatin panggil...

sooo.... we walked there....
masa datang tu....

fatin s: *pulling susu* dah lah tu... korang jgn lah gado!!! gediks btul lah!
me: *got pulled by fatin s* who said i was fighting???
fatin s: dalam 5 saat, korang kena baik semula...
kalau tak... kena bayar fatin RM10 seorang!
me: never! i'm not gonna pay u!
fatin s: tak kisah...

1...
*nothing*
2...
*still nothing*
3...
*nope*
4...
*not a sound..*
5!
*wait~ do u here the crickets singing???*

fatin s: ahh... korang kena bayar RM10 sorang!
me: kpala otak kau
bla bla bla

susu: *calling sum1* fine! i forgive u!
me: huh???
susu: I FORGIVE U!!!!!!! *talking to the phone* hello, nina ada???
me: urghhhhhhhhh
susu: nina? ada nombor Wan tak?
fatin s: sorry..... susu buzy! okay bye bye!!!
susu: jap lah
bla bla bla

susu: okay. bye
me: uh-huh...
fatin s: cepat lah baik semula~~~
susu: dah lah.
fatin s: okay, sekali lagi!
me: *folding arms*
fatin s: cepatlah weiiiii
me: *thinking a bit... let's go of arm n put them widely open*
me: hug?
susu: *hugs me*

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
aint that cute????
hahaha
:)
:)
:)

then bla bla bla...
fatin suraya keeps telling me
to give her RM10
haha

hm.... should i???
i'll think bout it.

n she keeps trying to pick me up.
she already did
but u know...
i'm heavy.
can't help it...
i have big bones.
like dyana.
hehe

wen i came home...
it was late
cuz my clock is faster then u guyz.
so my mom was like:
mom: fatin! dah banyak kali umi pesan, jgn balik lmbat!
me: sorry... i nearly died out there. *wen fatin was trying to pick me up, i thot i was bout ot die!* say thanx to fatin s.
mom: alasan je!
me: hehe

but i don't mind
at least
everything's back to normal.
including the part
wen i keep questioning myself
if i'm forgiven by shaza..

sigh, i guess
i'll juz leave it be.

oh yh.

my phone says i had a missed call from alif bout 5 sumthing.
so i sent a msj.
asking y he called

then he called.
n says he didn't call....
sumthing is definitely wrong
with my phone
hehe

my own phone is pranking me.
we talked a bit.
azim
marks
emo-ism
results
exam
susu

haha
:)

somehow,
i like it wen i talk to him
sometimes

i juz feel nice.
don't ask me y.

n aina has this
weird
NO~
VERY WEIRD
idea
that I,
fatin raihana binti mohd azha bin abdul jalil bin i-forgot-who
HAS A CRUSH
on
ALIF...

ALIF????????????????????????????

in all the people in the world.......
she thinks I'M with ALIF

weird.....
sorry to dissapoint u aina,
but i do not want to think bout crushes now
haha

so i'm in a happy moooooddddd
heheeeee
n i am loooooooooviiiiin iiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe...
one of my fave of me n susu
juz felt like
i wanted to do this ...

sweet
sweet
times....

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home