˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

JGN EGANG BABY GUPPY! NANTI MATI!

haha...
yeah... i didn't come to school today

dunno y.
i didn't felt like it.
n i'm exhausted from helping ppl
here n there...

so i'll tell u wat happened yesterday
(12 November 2008)

nothing much at school.
i came a bit late.
but not that late.

n cikqu raja wanted to talk to me
so i followed her.
n she told me to sign some papers.
bcuz since i have a gud reputation
for puteri islam,
i became the setiausaha

had to sign loads of papers
my witness was dyana.

oh well...
lepas balik ke kelas
i played UNO
with my frens

susu was mostly with RK 2
so i juz let her be

i got bored n a bit lonely
so i wanted to c if teacher needed any help.
we had to angkat this cupboard
n put it in her car

after that was done.
teacher had nothing for us to do.

masa rehat,
i was with gud old farah
we talked a bit.

then masa habis rehat.
i wanted to help teacher
but i was toooo sleeeeeepppppyyyyy

so i fell aslp.
n i woke up
juz in time
to take a pic with the others

it was nice.
but then susu
wanted me to take pics of her n ana.
so i did.

then they brought the camera elsewhere
to resume their photo tour

i was REALLY sleepy.

so, masa balik.
i walked a bit faster than the others.
cuz i juz wanted to flop myself on the bed.

wen i came home...
i actually didn't do juz that.
cuz the guppies (my fish)
baru beranak.

n i didn't want
the babies to get eaten by the
big fish

so i had to asingkan.
had a bit of fun too.
cuz i didn't do it alone.

i did it with
mom
n
syahir to watch

syahir was like
syahir: mi! mi! ni pa?
mom: ni baby guppy
syahir: mana?? nak engok!
me: ni... nampak tak?
syahir: nak egang!
mom: eh! tak boleh syahir!
me: a'ah. tak leh. nanti baby guppy tu penyek plak.
syahir: nanti mati eh???
mom: a'ah... nanti mati.
syahir: fatin. jgn egang! nanti mati!
me: ok.

haha.
he was sooooooooo cute!

then,
we went to go to SPP
cuz i nak beli pembalut buku.

be4 we went to SPP,
we went to this jahit shop.
n mom bought me a cross stitch
kain n benang.

so i'm gonna start doing cross stitches again!
yay me!

i learned doing cross stitches from my cuzin
kak amni.
who's already married

so petang smalam.
tak kluar

sbb glap sngt
n
i had to balut buku

i already started to do a bit of the cross stitch
wonder wen i can finish it.

to iza:

IZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOMORROW I'M COMING TO SCHOOL
N U R DEAD MEAT!!!!!!!!

DO U HEAR ME?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

oh well,
i'll have no mercy on her

so i'll c u guyz later.
bb!

p.s:
gud luck to all the SPM
candidates. gud luck on ur exam

p.p.s:
gud luck to all the UPSR candidates
cuz i know u guys r getting ur results
today
gud luck!

bubye.
luv y'all!
n iza,
ur dead i tell u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home