˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Saturday, November 8, 2008

CURE THE THINGS U'VE HURT

i'm so confused like hell now...
shoot...
no offence.

i gotta take care of my stupid language

or ppl would chop my head off...

SUSUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

i DID NOT backstab u.

all i was saying
is that ur blocking me from having my answers
i juz wanna know if i'm forgiven or not.
i didn't say anything else did i???

n i was hurt
(as the usual day routine)
wen
u was talking to shaza n the others
n didn't talk to me at all
juz at times
but u ignored me

n wen u was talking to shaza
u know i have this brain damage bout him
i'm questioning myself like a damn idiot
but u juz talked to him like nothing was wrong

n i was walking home alone
thinking
n
thinking

i don't MEAN to HURT U
on purpose
u think i did
?

n if i REALLY hurt ur feelings,
then sorry
i'm not on a balanced state

u know my family doesn't give me
enough attention ryt???

can't u understand juz a LIL bit???

i came to ur house
TO HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK TO
to cheer up.

but u juz left me there reading
while u was chatting with shaza

.
.
.
.
.

if ur still mad at me,
i don't know wat to say...
i don't usually
hurt my frens this way
first time ever i think


Dedicated to two most

wonderful n complicated

frens in the world;

Susu & Shaza


and yes,
i am very
honestly
truly
sorry
to both of you

for always
putting grief
n pain
in ur
lovely
hearts

i also
wish
that i
never
met you
so you two
wouldn't
hurt like
this.

i'm not
going to
ruin
my apology
with an excuse

and
i have
no excuse

so,
please
forgive me?
.
.
.


There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home