˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Thursday, November 20, 2008

homework....

susu ajak me to go to aunty ram's house today.
supposed to be ready by 10.

but i was too engrosed with printing my homework
that i didn't notice my clock's battery died

n soon, susu came 2 my house...
while i was still in front of the stupid printer
wearing my jammies...
haha
:)

n then she said it was alredy 10.
i was like..
me: WHAT???

haha

then we went to aunty ram's house....
n bla di bla di bla.
(i'm still stealing this from u susu)

but i didn't go out
cuz
susu kat OU
n
it was raining.

i'm feeling very blurred...
but i did a portion of my homework.
it feels nice...
sumhow.
dunno y.

:)

oh well...
seems that i have nothing much to do now.
so i'll c u.
luv y'all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home