˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Thursday, December 4, 2008

SPRING/ SUMMER/ AUTUMN/ WINTER CLEANING...

yesterday
was... well...
3rd december???

hey, wat can i say???
i was in half bad/emo/blurred mud
can't change that.

so that night,
i was thinking n thinking.
n i wanted to focus on sumthing else.
so i started to clean
my drawers

haha...
n wen i do sumthing,
i take a looooooong time
but i do it in my best way

i took out all the things in it
(god knows how much)
n splashed 'em on my floor
(u can barely see the tile. haha)

then i wiped each drawer
do u know how many dust there was???

my nose can't handle it.
:)

so... all the while last night...
i was sneezing n rubbing my nose
then my eyes got itchy
so i got worse...
haha

just imagine me,
in my room...
with all my things on the floor
holding a cloth in one hand
rubbing my nose with the other
n sneeze all night.

i got a bit fed up...
n slept a bit early

since i was still sneezing at that time,
i pulled my blanket over my head.

it was a bit better

i told my kakak (maid)
not to clean my room.
cuz i want everything in my order
so i don't lose anything
or don't know where my things are

u still can't see the floor.

*sigh*

i'll get to it tonight.

i doubt i'll get finished within the week

i didn't go out today
susu was at her grandma's house

n i alredy went out in the morning
so my legs hurt a bit.

i found my shell collection though
haha
wonder where it was...

hmm....
i'm gonna go now.
kay
bbye
luv y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home