˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Friday, December 5, 2008

SYAZA!!! U RUINED MY TWILIGHT!!!

i....
havn't finished with my

spring/
summer/
autumn/
winter
cleaning.

(wat a surprise...)

n i feel... well
weird

seriously,
seriously weird

no, i mean,
weirder than my weird weird.

???

nyway,

mama made choc cake.

oh, n i got twilight back.
oh... shoot.

SYAZA DIYANA!!!!!!!!!!
u blabbering foolish IDIOT!!!

WAT THE BLOODY HELL
HAPPENED TO MY TWILIGHT
?
!
?
!


ur gonna pay for this gurl...
haha

but u'll still be alive.

n begging on ur knees
for me to kill u

but i forgive u
cuz i'm such a nice
sweet
understanding gurl...

so NOT!!!

*sigh*

ur gonna regret this so.
even though u didn't do it,
u take FULL responsibility
cuz ur cuzin's only 6 yr's old.

no blaming on her.

*sigh*

-_-"

oh well...
i'm feeling down.

seriously
seriously down

no, i mean,
downer than my down down

???

oh well...

n then i keep sneezing
n coughing
stupid dust buddies

and now i'm feeling guilty

seriously,
seriously guilty.

no, i mean,
guiltier than my guilty guilty.

???

wow.
better stop that...

okay...
urm...

i didn't go out today.
i was... well...
uh...
busy???

urh... i mean...
busy
in
busy, busy.

???

okay... freaky...

better go now.
i'm seriously freaking myself out.

no, i mean,
freakier than my freaky--

blergh... u know the rest

bbye.
luv y'all.

syaza, ur dead meat i tell u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home