˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Friday, December 5, 2008

THREE THINGS

three things that scare me:
*the dark
*violence
*storms

three things that makes me laugh:
*my frens
*funny jokes
*fren's expresions sumtimes

three things i love:
*my frens
*my family
*nature

three things i hate:
*misunderstanding
*sadness
*someone (no, not one of u)

three things i don't understand:
*y some ppl hate me
*y they need to call me names
*did i do sumthing wrong???

three things on my bed:
*blanket
*pillow
*francesca

three things i'm doing right now:
*breathing
*thinking
*typing

three things i want to do before i die:
*find ---
*understand myself
*to be forgiven

three things i can do:
*breath???
*kill myself???
*think???

three things i can't do:
*understand
*have a pet cheetah
*have peace???

three ways to describe my personality:
*emotional
*romantic
*psycho

three ppl i tag:
*anyone
*i
*know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home