˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ghost???

i think i just heard a ghost.
no kidding.

this is creepy.
and i don't like it.

you know that i sleep at 4 ryt?
well, it was 3.20 and i wanted to go to the toilet
there's actually a train track
a bit further away from my house
so when i was in the toilet
...
i heard the train pass
then suddenly there was the sound of a girl screaming/shouting/screeching/laughing
-i know how a train sounds, so i'm not wrong-
and then all the dogs behind my house started barking
it was so weird...
i was in shock, and i couldn't move.
i couldn't even think straight
all i thought was
Ya Allah, Ya Allah, Please protect me, Please Ya Allah.
and to make things worse,
i'm having my monthly cycle.
and i was in the toilet.

soon... the screaming faded
along with the passing train,
and the dogs stopped barking
now i just wanna share this
cuz i'm not exactly calm
i'm not exactly panicing either

to make myself calmer,
i opened my door to see if syafiq was outside
-he prefers sleeping in front of the tv outside-
and he was there
sigh
i don't even know how that makes me calmer
cuzhe was snoring his head off
=.=
so now i'm listening to cheerful songs
and trying to forget this incident
it's not the worst that i got

sigh
i'm juz a bit shocked, that's all.
susu, i wish you were here, even though u might be asleep
it's getting creepy and lonely here.

omg, omg, omg
somethinng juz knocked my window
i'm scared, i'm scared, i'm scared
susu....
i want u here, i wanna hug u
jeezz... can't it leave me alone????
i think i'm gonna sleep now
or at least pretend to
love u all.
Ya Allah, Protect me please...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home