˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Saturday, April 3, 2010

tagging

Tagging:

1. Nurul Farhana, Aina Qistina, Farah Hani, Nor Diyana, Iza Shafinaz, Ng Ee Xsien, Hidayah, Maisarah, Syaza Diyana, Ahmad Fawwaz, Asyraf, Affandy. (looks like i don't really have a close one, huh?)

2. ??? Syaoran Lee??? haha (gomen ne, syaoran-kun)

3. everyone who is anyone who doesn't annoy me a lot.

4. i have to say Hidayah and Farah Hani. :)

5. my friends. too many to count. but i tell most of my secrets to Nurul Farhana, Aina Qistina and Farah Hani.

6. hmm... Fawwaz? he keeps saying crazy things and we end up stealing each other's stuff. let's not forget Affandy, Asyraf, Hidayah and Maisarah!

7. Fawwaz, Affandy, Asyraf, Rizal, Izzat.

8. :) anyone who has a sense of humour and who hasn't any plans of bombing me sooner or later.

9. Olivia Edkins ;)

10. Azim is the creepiest of all for me. :P

11. Nurul Farhana X3

12. only 3??? Nurul Farhana, Aina Qistina and my angel. :D

13. of course, my angel. XD

14. without a doubt, Azeez. btw, Asyraf has already shown his stripes too but Azeez is a typical everyday pervert you should stay away from.

15. DBSK!!!!!!!!!!! 8D haha and Hidayah's too.

16. The Fatins. -fatin s. -fatin i. -and of course, me, fatin r. XP

17. Hidayah and Farhana Kassim (the prankster)

18. ??? hmmm... let's see... DBSK!!!! XD *shot*

19. Farah Hani and Hidayah

20. all of my lovely freinds. X3

21. and again, all of my lovely friends. i absolutely love them!

22. Asyraf, Fawwaz and Nurul Farhana. XD

this is a very weird post for me. (but Azim's weird-er)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home