˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

inflamed throat

hello people.
i'm sick again.

it's not that i have a high fever.
no.
i have a SLIGHT fever.
but what's crazy is
i have an inflamed throat.

looks like i was coughing too much and too hard
till my throat jadi bengkak
and now the only thing i'm scared is
if it gets bigger
and i can't breath at all.
sheesh. and i just learned about respiration at school
what a bummer.

today i didn't go to school
cuz the doc suggested me to take a rest
and here i am
not going to school in the first 2 weeks of school

and as a result for my stupid sickness,
i got 6 medicines...
i hate the huge pills.
i mean, seriously,
my throat is inflamed and you wanna chuck that thing in me???
it's a giant, for heaven's sake.
and then the next thing i know is that i vomit.

=_=


i'm gonna go sleep

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home