˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

i just got a hair cut.

i just got a hair cut.
which made my hair shorter (obviously)
and my hair looks like some fashion
that the japanese guys have.
you know, a long fringe on one side of the head
which covers your eye so you can only see with one eye
even though you have two.

yeah. that hairstyle.

i went to aina's house so we could finish our homework
-but we didn't which isn't surprising at all-
and you know wat she says???

'oh my god, fatin! you look like a hot japanese BOY'

you GOTTA be KIDDING me.
and it doesn't end there...

'kalau fatin btul2 lelaki kan, i might fall for you'

(~_~;)

aina, you seriously need a crush to cling on
NOW.
aiyaaa~~~ apalah aina ni.

p/s: i'm a pure GIRL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home