˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

time to clean my room~

it's the last day of 2009
a.k.a the most boring year so far
bcuz no drama happened
(somehow i wish some drama could happen)
beats me why.

i haven't cleaned my room yet.
one corner of my room is filled with books, papers, files, bags, plastics and god knows what.
the other side of my room is filled with ribbons, more books, flowers, decos, plastics, strings, pencils and more stuff that i'm not sure that i wanna know.

and mom keeps bragging to me to clean my room.
so i have to do it today.
which i'm too lazy to do.
...
but i guess i have to
bcuz my form 3 text books are in a pile
instead of on my shelf
which is filled with nonsense.

time for me to becoe a maid.
sigh...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home