˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Saturday, November 8, 2008

2rk v.s. a year 5 student

to all the 2 rkians who freaking damn hate me like stupid hell
here me say this to u idiotic morons

y'all started to have the brain
to hate a crazy lil standrad 5 student
cuz u say that
the lil stupid yr 5 student
kutuk one of ur members
who is ur so called queen freaking crazy sakinah

i NEVER kutuk sakinah
until now
he was my brother's gf
n so wat???
like i wanted to go into his crazy private life

i only liked to TEASE him
by saying sakinah's name here and again.

i never said
sakinah looks like a monkey n a hippo all together

DO U EVEN KNOW THE BOND BETWEEN MY BROTHER AND I????
DO U EVEN KNOW WAT WE DO TO EACH OTHER???

he was my BEST FREN wen i was lil.
he was always there for me

wen i was in london, we'd walk to skl
hand in hand
so cheerful
nothing to think bout
nothing stressfull
we were so happy
we'd come back
telling stories
having competitions

it was a happy life
to prove it,
here u go



































U HAPPY???

he was my bestest fren
some one i could trust

and then
masa balik ke sini

everything changes
at first, he helped me
so much
in everything

at sekolah agama,
we were in the same class cuz
he was low on education
he helped me so much

i got bullied
and often end up crying under the table or hugging him
if i don't understand, i ask him
i didn't have any frens at that time

but one day,
i got bullied again
n i ended up crying
as usual
so i wanted to go ask shafiq
wat to do
i was so close to him
i was like

me: shafiq, those guys are bullying me again. wat should i do?

him: BELAH LAH ENGKAU! fatin! y r u such a wimp huh? skit skit, kita. ur a stupid coward u know??? diorang tu cakap btul. org melayu, tapi asyik ckp bahasa mat salleh je. now get away from me fatin. think bout ur problems urself, i'm not going to help you anymore.

do u know that even he forgot wat he said that day???
we were in yr two rabi'ul awal
are u happy now???
from that day on we didn't really talk 2 each other
always fighting
always.

i NEVER hugged him after that day u knw.
salam pun, kalau terpaksa.
cakap, tak yah lah nak tanyer
and then he has a gf

n suddenly i masuk campur ek korang.

u think u can juz step on me like that???

u think i'm juz a stupid doormat???
ur wrong.

i would NEVER EVER hurt my brother.
not in that way.
if he likes sakinah, then so be it
i won't get into anything bout that. but then... suddenly i'm in.

i know one of my bro's classmate,
kak nani

u think all the tingkatan 2 hate me???
nope.
ur wrong

n u knw wat kak nani says???

sakinah tu dah jadi bongkak n sombong since masuk rk
hah!
now that is now officially kutukan dari fatin raihana binti mohd azha

u don't know how i feel right now

NONE OF U DO!
u think u guyz know all my problems
my feelings
n the stupid damn solutions

but ur WRONG

i loved my brother so.
n i still do.
but u guys start saying that i kutuk dier??!?!?!?!

N U PPL WANTED ME TO TRUST U.
WEN U CAN'T EVEN TRUST AN INNOCENT YEAR 5!!!!

shafiq nvr cared bout me since then ok???

u honestly don't know

sheesh. damn u all
now u made me cry.

why me???

fine!
have it ur way

blv watver other ppl say.
if i kill myself,
u knw y

n then comes SHAZA n SUSU
i juz wanna know if he FORGIVES me or not
u ppl hav no idea who or what my personality is!

he tells me to trust him wen he can't trust me too.

n susu is blocking me from having the answers.
wen am i gonna know if i'm forgiven
or if i'm still a damned crazy stupid selfish moron huh???

do u think i LIKE being me???
trust can kill
n i'm telling u this for real
don't always step on me
i can change to a diffrent person if i wanna
n u can't stop me

n if u hate me so much.
juz kill me n let me go to hell.
but i'll bring u along with me
n u'll regret it more than u can imagine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home