˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Saturday, November 8, 2008

sklh agama

i woke up late today
actly, i wanted 2 go to sklh agama
and it started on 8

but i woke up late

n ended up going at 9.00

wen i came,
i met susu
but susu merajuk cuz i datang lambat

i had to help her n aunty ram 2 jual baju
so
i was like

me: nurul, sorry lambat... i woke up late
susu: *looking another way*
me: alaaah.... tak nak kawan lah pulak
susu: *still ignoring me*
me: okay, fine. if u ignore me, i ignore u

then i went away
n met my juniors

the boys tgh nasyid
zakir looked cute
honest.

he was stuck in the middle with the microphone in his hand
while the other boys were huge
but zakir's voice was loud

makes him even cuter
haha

met syifa n nissa (syaza diyana's lil sis)
joking around with em
it's easier wen u talk 2 sum1 like em
lose tension n wat so ever

saw ustaz azmi
i was like:
hi ustaz!

n he was like
*bluuurrrrrr*

so i left him n went out to find susu
still sitting with aunty ram n reading a book

me: a book's more important then me huh???
susu: *bluurrr*
me: r u frens with me or not
susu: *looks away*
me: fine. if i'm not ur fren then ur not mine
susu: *looks at me*... haha... of course ur my fren *hugs me*
haha

so we were talking n talking
till the gurls nasyid
n i saw em
they were cute too
more moves then the boys

met ustaz faris
he was right beside me
n i was like:
me: ustaz...
u.f.: *ignores*
me: USTAZ!!!
u.f.: *stares at me*
me: tak ingat ke???
u.f.: eh... tak ingat lah
me: merajuk lah!
u.f.: eh... fatin eh????
me: lah... merajuk baru ingat.
u.f.: fatin dah nak tinggi ustaz lah.
me: tak ah. pendek je...
n we talked a bit.
n bla bla bla.

met ustazah hasnida too
but she was buzy.
n didn't talked to me much
i WAS her favourite student
wen i was in 3 safar
always got no.1!
haha
:)

we had a lil song meant for
ustaz amir
(may god bless him)

i miss him so...
:(
he always made fun of me
but i still miss him

ustazah hasnida cried
no wonder though
i knew they were like really close best frens

then i went to help susu on selling the baju thingy
it was ok

suddenly someone comes up n asks who my lil bro was
i said syamim hakimi
n she gave a=me his sijil 4 a pengawas

but

i left it over there
(OOOOOOPS!!!!!!!!!)

i hope ustazah perasan
n keeps it 4 him

nyway,
mom left me
guess she didn't see me helping aunty ram
then, i went to susu's

we read
mostly
but ur gonna have a shock after this i guess

hafiz's ex-teacher came
she was nice
i liked her

then...
susu went to go online
n talked... n talked...
while i was beside her...
reading...

n then sumthing happens

let's make this simple

susu talks to shaza
there was somthing bout the seniors hating me
ME

since i was STANDARD 5

AND

susu went upstairs to solat
n me, in the stupid way i am
asks shaza if he still hates me

urgh... i can't stand it.
don't read the next post if u don't wanna
it's trully harsh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home