˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Thursday, November 6, 2008

i'm nurul farhana

i haven't got 1 excuse for not posting

actually...
i got 3

hm.... lets c...

no. 1
exam.
sheesh, had to study.
a LOT

no. 2
mommy grounded us
(me n my bros )
cuz we used the comp even though there was an examination
it wasn't all my fault
it was thiers!

no.3
wat else is there to do???
read

sigh..

so today...
i would be blabbing all day long.
hehe

yay!!!

btw,
if u hav a brain damage,
don't listen to me
cuz i'd make it worse
i'm not gonna pay any
hospital bills kay?

let the blab start now...
____________________________________

friday, 7/11/08, school

i went to school as usual.

1rk1 & 1rk2 gabung

we pengawas's had been given this borang thing
but we'll skip that. wen we went in,
i was so blurred
so i sat near the door
with farah

we were fighting bout stupid things.
well, she started it first.
u knw wat we talked bout?

farah was sitting in front of me
n suddenly she says i'm FAIR
n i say i'm DARK
which is true
so then we were like
farah: ur fair!
me: no, i'm dark!
farah: fair
me: dark!
n goes on again 4 half an hour

then suddenly susu comes
n hidayah too

we changed tags
n said stupid stuff

me=susu
susu=me
farah=hidayah
hidayah=farah

we said stupid stuff to each other like
how are u going with bla bla bla....
n then we get cnfused
n bla bla bla.
but it was hilarious

suddenly hdarul n alif comes
n called me
so i was like
(me talking to susu)
me: cepat fatin! hdarul panggil!!! pegi cepat
susu: *blurr*... huh???

then suddenly pn. kalai comes out n asks
pn kalai: ni nak ckp ngan sape?
hdarul: fatin
me: hah, fatin! cepatlah pegi!
pn kalai: hah, pegi. yg lain tu masuk
susu: wat???
pn kalai: i am banishing u from the class~
susu: noooooooooooooooooo
me: teacher, since i'm fatin but i'm not fatin in this situation, am i banished???
pn kalai: no
me: yes!

me, farah n hidayah were talking again..
wen suddenly susu comes in n say
susu: teacher, hdarul wants all four of us
pn kalai: ok. now i banish u all
me: but, wat??? teacher, u can't banish me, i'm ur beloved nurul farhana!
pn kalai: shoo, shoo.

i pulled susu out n asked farah n hidayah to come.
but they didn't wanna
so it was
me
susu
hdarul
alif

wen i came up to hdarul,
i was like
me: bcuz of u 2! we are now banished from our class!!!
haha
we talked in the library,
missed recess cuz of them
but i had a gud time
even though i was so blurr

haha

hdarul n susu were all bout politics.
n i don't know a single thing bout it.
honestly
i don't know who anwar is
or najib,
if i got the name correctly that is.

sigh

while they were talking,
i found out bout something
that's now stuck in my head till forever

btw,
i got an A 4 science
i also got an A 4 mathematics
i got good marks so far 4 penulisan

i guess that's a gud start

well,
bb blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home