˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Thursday, November 20, 2008

STUPID BROTHERS....

i am soooooooooooooo
annoyed with my freaking bros ryt now.

can't leave me alone.

and my cuzin's here
azim's the name.
he's as annoying as my bro.

sheesh...
i've been doing my homework 4 the whole day n can't they juz
leave me some freaking peace to use the computer???

and i shouted at shafiq for the first time.
:)
feels gud too.
haha.
that was evil.

hey! he was annoying me to death.
he always,
i repeat, ALWAYS
tuduh me for things i hav nothing to do.
n then marah, marah lah
bla bla bla...

so i finally shouted
me: can u plz stop doing that??? always accusing me of things.
that's ur hobby isn't it? always annoying me till my death has come.
CAN'T U JUZ LEAVE ME IN PEACE?!?!?!

lepas tu dier diam jer...
hahaha!
victory is finally mine!

bcuz he knew it was true.

n then they y'all think i'm using the comp too much
when they are actually using it WAY more than me.
n i was doing my homework... printing things...
all school stuff.

n wat to they do???
play!

urgh....
geram giler.....
org nak buet kerja pun tak leh ke???

aaaah! watever lah.

syamim n azim wanna use the freaking comp now.
they've been shouting in my ear ever since.
sometimes i juz wanna slap him.
but if i do,
he'll slap me back.

n then we'd get all serious n hurt each other for real.
stupid minds....

*sigh*

fine.
bubye.

azim is sleep-overing.
n this is not helping.
cuz i wanna do my homework now.
n diorang tgh main gendang
malam2 buta mcm orang giler.
even though i close the door
put a pillow on my head...
u can still hear it.

urgh!!!!!!
i'm going crazy!~~~~~

oh well,
nyt2.
sweet dreamz.

*see??? syamim juz kicked me cuz he wants to use the comp pronto????????

it's a gud thing i'm not kicking his butt ryt now.

n gud luck to all the 1rkians that have to finish the damn load of homework they gave us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home