˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Thursday, November 20, 2008

SYAZA!!! HAHA, I LOVE U. N U KNOW IT!

haha!
yh... i guess sumthing's wrong with my brain...

syaz!!!!
how could u say i forgot u????
u evil mut!

hahaha
:)

*no, i'm not talking to shaza heidi if u were wondering
it's syaza diyana. :P*

yesterday malam....

afiq, a form 4 guy/bro-but-not-related-by-blood-bro
told me to call him ASAP.

so i called him.

n then he suddenly says sumthing like
syaza is saying that ur forgetting her.

HAH!!!
like I would!
i started to think U were forgetting me u idiot!
hahaha

afiq: syaza is going into the hospital... she has this desease
me: WAT?!?!?!?!?!
afiq: yh... lack of red blood cells... n she thinks u forgot her.
me: girl who is my best fren say WAT???
afiq: ahh, juz call her lah.
me: is somthing wrong????
afiq: ahh... gtg. bb
me: okay, bye

so as i was rushing to call syaza,
i looked at my contacts n called shaza the first time i saw the name.

n it was SHAZA
not SYAZA...

but i didn't notice... n then suddenly the hp said...
hp: this is the voice mail box of the num... bla bla bla.

so i looked at the phone,
n juz realized.
it was so stupid.
gud thing he doesn't use the phone anymore.
or i'd be dead!
haha

so i called SYAZA
n i told her everything.
it was nice
haha

she broke up with musa...
KESIAN
:)
hahaha

so syaza's gonna come soon.
n my bro wanna use the comp now.
so i better go.

haha.
yes, syaza.
i luv u!!!!
don't forget!!!
;)

well,
ciao.

*to anybody who thinks i'm talking to shaza heidi, ur dead*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home