˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Sunday, December 14, 2008

BALIK KAMPUNG JOHOR & MELAKA

SOOO

I'M BACK!!!!
HAHA
MIZZED Y'ALL.

i was gone for a looooooooooooong time

at first i went to Johor
singgah kat Melaka jap

i miss u johor!!!!
i don't really go to johor much
we juz usually go to melaka

n since johor is where my family
(daddy's side) meet,
we don't usually c each other.

but we're REALLY close

n guess wat???
i got a new niece!!!!
wooohooo~~~~
go kak amni!!!

btw,
everytime i go sumwhere,
i bring francesca along
u know... my teddy cat

my lil cuz,
Azrul
n my other niece,
Husna

they have this THING
about cats the way i do.

so the first glimpse of francesca...
CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i met my best cuzins
syara n durrah
durrah is 12... but she's taller than me
syara is 13... n she's shorter than me

my other fave cuzin is bang ngah
haha
me, durrah n syara have been best buds
since we were babies

n we still are

but durrah has a habit of teasing bangah
bila nak kahwin
haha
jahat...
:)

we stayed there for only 2 dayz
then balik melaka

we stayed at kampung for 2 dayz
then dad surprised us by saying were going to a hotel for 3 dayz

since atiqah n amalina were at kampung tooo
we ajak diorang

in my suite,
me
atiqah
amalina
alya (amalina's lil sis)

god knows how annoying they are
haha
no offence
but they are ...
okay~~~
sumtimes
but over
mostly.

amalina's fine
but iqa juz likes to think bout herself more

we went to loads of places
n i also got to buy susu's b'day prez...
it's not fancy...
but honest from the heart

then balik kampung... again

n i have this thing with darkness
and silence
so i slept in front of the tv
i didn't sleep till 5 those two nights...

the other night
it rained
so u couldn't c astro
then i had to close the tv
n i was stuck with darkness n silence
n then i heard it again

aina!!!
it's not going away.
mcm mana ni???
they were laughing at me again
tak suka lah

i don't think i wanna close the light tonight.

oh well...

i was exhausted
so i didn't go to surau
or susu's house

n that reminds me,
susu,
watsup with all this david, ronaldo...
bla di bla di bla????

i don't get you.

haha

oh yh,
congrats... u finished agama

i couldn't do agama
cuz SUMBODY got my buku rujukan

haha
apology accepted

:)

oh well..

bubye y'all.
i'm exhausted
luv u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home