˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Sunday, December 14, 2008

WOOOHOOO!!! OVER U

:)

HEY!!!
haha
i dunno y i'm gonna blab this much

but y do i have these
emotional things in my mind
???

y do i have to get these crushes???

who asked?
not me.
innocent!

so if u wanna call me a bastard
a female dog,
or an ass.

i don't think i care anymore

:)

haha

yay me!

i'm happy for u.
and ur gf
must be a nice gurl
and no,
i'm not jeles
y should i be???
PRASAN JE LEBIH
muahaha

so u can go on kutuk me if u want
ur juz making a fool of urself

so wat if i'm a bastard?
i can accept that

at least i'm not the person who's
making fun of other ppl

that's right big boy
I AM OVER U

and yes,
there is sumthing wrong with my brain
so get used to it

and i am NOT a bitch
cuz a bitch is a female dog
if ur not blind n don't have any mental probs
u'll c that i'm a pure human being
A HUMAN BEING
or else u'll fail in science

don't know the difference between
a dog and a human

:P

i think being emotional is a waste of time
y be emo wen u have real frens?
ur juz wasting time n making fun times
become such a waste

n i regret that sooo much
i don't wanna be emo
i won't care anymore
alif's motto:
LANTAK LAH

wooohooo
(and no, i don't hav a crush on him)
so if u nak fitnah lagi
fitnah lah

oh...
n btw,
mr.-juz-throw-away-francesca-i-don't-care

she's MINE now
u GAVE it to me
it was a B'DAY PRESENT
so...
that means
she's MINE
i do wat i want with her
not gonna throw her

n she makes my cuzin n neice happy.
so there.

haha

and watever u did last time,
i might as well juz forgive u for everything
(even though sum were ur fault)
cuz i'll juz let it go

suits u if u wanna forgive me or not
but u do KNOW i'm sorry
so ikut u lah
i don't care
if u think i'm gonna
kneel down in front of u n beg...
better get a helmet
cuz i'll knock u in the head
:)

i'm juz happy

go on...
shooh shooh.

ur kitty right
kitty's are cute
i dunno bout u.
sumhow...
don't think so

hehe
but
i don't care anymore

:)

bubye then
u don't need to understand if u can't
i feel juz great

hey susu!!
kutuk2 david n ronaldo eh???
hahaha

my cuzin would kill u

her fiancee is ronaldo
:)

n btw,
my cuzin
kak ana,
(not u ana)
cut my hair short

:(

*crying*

y me???
my hair's short!!!!!!!

well, actually by only 2 inches
muahahaha'

but still short
i'm making such a scene

*sigh*

oh well..

:)

bubye
*don't think i'll ever feel free-er than this
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home