˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Friday, April 23, 2010

23rd April 2010 - Friday

Happy 15th Birthday Syara!

i called durrah and we both miss you a lot
i wonder how raya would be this year?

well, anywayz,
we'll always love you and remember you.
and i still miss you a lot
but i know you're always here with me and durrah
so that makes me feel a bit better.

p.s: i wish i hugged you more when i had the chance to.

1 Comments:

  • At April 24, 2010 at 5:21 AM , Blogger Zakiyah Nazir. said...

    Does this mean I get more hugs now?

    Syara looooves you very much. My Ghost Whisperer instincts tell me so <3 Well, who wouldn't love to have someone like YOU as a BFF (: (:

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home