˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Friday, November 21, 2008

SYAZ, EAT UR MEDICINE

soooo... i was bored to death this morning.
didn't know wat to do.
so i did homework...
n then hantar syahir gi clinic

then syaza called
so suddenly
n she said she wanted to come.
at 3.

n she did
:)

haha,
but ur still an evil mut syaz.
i owe u for saving my life due to boredom
;)

we talked n talk a LOT
some bout musa...
then her sisters...
then our parents...

haha

u wanna know sumthing???

me n syaza r best frens.
n still r.
u hear that syaz???
i wont forget ur craziness...
haha

but we have this SLIGHT glitch

our parents...
haha

her mom doesn't seem to like me much...
n my mom doesn't like her much...

so our parents would be like trying to tear us apart
while we'd be like

me: no!!!!! syaza, don't go!!!
syaza: hold on!!!! we can make it!!!
haha

but, seriously...
were best buds...
but we have a stupid barrier
that we can't fight.
*sigh*

then i told her bout 1RK n 3RK
then she was like
syaz: urgh!!! i hate shaza!!!
me: why??? he didn't do nything wrong...
syaz: he has the same name as me!
me: haha, not exactly. ur SY, he's SH
syaz: still, i hate him.

not a very gud reason syaz!!!
haha
but it'll do i guess.
:)

then my big bro was using the comp.
so we played the keyboard
she says I'M gud
wen SHE'S even better
n SHE goes to mozart
while i blajar sendiri.

syaz! ur better than me u idiot.
big-headed blind idiot.
haha

then she wanted to try my violin.
but it was old...
n then there was only 3 strings left.
yg lagi satu, sabrun putuskan.
so she tried.
haha
n it was like ur personal hell on earth!!
ryt syaz???
it was horrible.
sounded like a ghost screaching
wen she's burned with hot fire n then acid.

so then i juz realized
that i have a lot of instruments in the house.

gendang
keyboard
violin
guitar (syahir's mini one)
flute (lost in this god damn house)
recorder

hm... i wonder if there's more???

then we used the comp.

blog talk.
haha
she wanted to change her template.
so now i'm helping her.

dude! (syaza)
u want me to make a new account???
i could.
if u wanna.
if i don't do it today,
blame my god damn freaking bros
kay???

haha.

oh yh,
syaz???
u have serious lack of red blood cells.
so eat ur medicine
or i'll chop ur freaking big fat head off.
n i mean it!
if u die,
i'm gonna kill u again

stab u at the back
like u did to the teddy
that faan gave amoon.
hah!!!

okay,
i guess i gtg.
my brothers n cuzin
r watching sumthing bout ghosts...
or watever.

n i have this phobia thing with it.
haha
alif knows i guess.
so i don't wanna listen.

*sigh*

yes,
i'm a coward

hehe,
kay.
nyt2 ppl
luv y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home