˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Saturday, November 22, 2008

NEW RECORD OF FINISHING A BOOK IN ONE DAY

i HONESTLY did these things only.

eat
read
homework
read
homework
read
eat
read
homework
read
homework...

i don't know why
i juz read breaking dawn
that i borrowed from syaza
n wen i'm a bit fed up
i do my homework
wen i'm fed up of THAT
i read again.

breaking dawn's nearly finished too.
juz a few more pages
n i started today
*sigh*
it's 754 pages
n i'm gonna finish it today
wow, new record

(not that i haven't read it before)
:P

oh well...
i wanna finish all my homework
(gonna do bm last,
owh... the unbearable torture)

n then i juz realized sumthing
haha
though it was major obvious

at school...
i CAN'T stand being alone.
i want a fren to talk to...
get all moody wen i'm lonely
n i talk a lot.
more dramatic
n sarcastic
cheerful as always

at home...
i'd lock myself up in my room
do things all alone
no companions
no one to talk to
all my problems mixed up in my head
n i prefer it that way.
???

but i DON'T prefer it that way with my frens
(do u ppl get me??? i know i don't)

i've been feeling faint now...
don't know.
visions all blurry at times
syaza, if u giv me ur medicine,
i'll burn it n throw the ashes out the window
n i mean it.

well,
my cuzin's gone at least
no more rackets
(the horror of that lil mut,
he'll drive u crazy in half-a-sec)

so here i am
using the comp for the first time today
i don't know why i was sooo touchy today
(runs in the family... mom's in the 'bad mood')

it was raining
which usually makes me sad as always
n a lil scared
(yes, i'm a total freak)

i miss all my frens

susu,
y don't u come to my house???
mom's gonna get angry with me if i come
to ur house everyday
(n i could if i have the guts gurl)
so
?
waddaya think?

i actually wanna go jogging
n running
feel the breeze
(look at me babbling! tsk...tsk...tsk...)
but i have nobody to go with
hmm... aina?
too lazy
(no offense gurl, but u can't handle
one whole round without slurpee)
farhana kassim?
i don't think so. she can be harsh usually
susu?
haha, i'd be stuck IN her house all day

oh well...
i wonder wat i'm gonna babble bout now

francesca??
to ppl who know her
she's as happy as ever
haha
:)

still bringing her along everywhere
still combing her hair wen i have the time
still adore her like always
still sleeping beside her at nyt
still talking to her wen i'm upset
still like staring into her deep blue eyes
still loving her as i always do
:)

yeah, i babble a lot.

i wanna go check on other ppl's bloggies now.
haha
including u syaz.

so i'll c ya later.
bubye.
luv y'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home