˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Monday, December 15, 2008

UH-OH... I FORGOT MY HOME WORK

haha...
shaza's mad at me.
for remembering
and not forgeting

it's hard for me to forget anything

oh yeah... that reminds me
in london,
once,
syamim was leaning on this unbalanced rock
looking at a frog in a pond.

i wanted to c it too.
so i stood on the other side of the rock
then he fell in the pond
and got a frog and some weeds on his head

haha

pssssst,
he still doesn't know it was me
he thinks it was his fren,
jamie

don't tell!

wait.
out of topic

susu was the one who told me not to care
she's my teacher.
:)

thnx susu

i went to her house in the morning
we suddenly talked bout boys
since i asked her bout footballers

me: y r we talking bout boys?
let's talk bout sumthing else
susu: okay. let's talk bout jesse mccartney
me: wat? he isn't a boy?
susu: he's not a boy. he's a man
me: or.... he's a pondan

haha

now she's having her hair cut
at least i'm not the only one.

i don't feel like jogging today
susu aint here.

oh well..

oy yh,
syaza,
ummm... maybe we could
but don't know wen
u think bout it.
then u can tell me later

to kak ridhwah (my cuzin)
kak baca blog fatin kan?
yg fatin merepek tu...
jgn layan
fatin kan dah gile...
haha
btw, ur bro
is still evil

i borrowed susu's book
correction: books
well, only 4
and i got my agama book back.
so i could do my agama h/w

GOOD GOD!

i havn't started my sivik h/w
JB would kill me

but i still dont know my team

y do i have to do it???

my team... so far

me
asyraf
azim -i think-

asyraf bagi gambar...
azim tak buat pape
me?
ugh...
y do boyz have to be so lazy???

wat to do???
-buy manila
-and some pens
-search internet
-print this...
-n that

n my other homework!
i havn't finished BM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

iza mesti dah siap.

:(

uh...
fine.
i'll get to work
tonight

oh yh.
i still havn't finished cleaning up my room.
haha
told u it was gonna take weeks

now i've got to go

home work is calling!!!

*runs out of sight*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home