˜٭♥þЯїйċỄ§§'ş ЌỉŋġÐỗM♥٭˜

i like to wonder a lot... wonder if my dreams would come true... if i have a happy ever after like in fairy tales...

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

AINA'S BACK!!!

sooo

i alredy bought my skl books
and i'm GUESS i'm NEARLY done
with my homework
and cleaning my room

*sigh*

but at least i went out

susu told me to meet her at fatin s's house
so... while i was walking to fatin s's
i heard like
big freaking stomps behind me
haha
next thing i know
is that i turned around
and saw

susu running towards me
and the ground was practically shaking
muahahahah
no lah, no lah

sorry susu
haha
ampunkan patik

we went to fatin s's together-gether

i went in
(forced by fatin s)
and they were talking sumthing bout ahoi???
and shaza???
who was ahoi?
oh yh... shaza's fren
n sumthing bout pranking?
n they were chatting on the pc
with shaza
or ahoi
or the other person

?_?

susu... wat's his name again???
oh, nvrmind
i won't remember anyway

wen we went out
we met fatin s's mom
she went to go out n eat

but we refused to hop on
sbb nak jalan2
n i don't really feel comfortable

all the way,
susu was taking pictures
here n there
like a tourist

we went in the big park
and went for some rounds
well, actually only one round
hehe

susu got a bit ex-hausted
so we sat down at the swing
talked a bit.

then sambung jalan
we went to the small park in front of my house
but then
i wanted to see if
aina was back from her one month
V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N
pure vacation

*jealous*

and we saw her!
and her kakak (maid)
yay! she's back

we talked
n took some pictures

then susu ajak gi depan rumah fatin
(me, nor fatin s)
so we walked

i was taking some more pics

haha

aina malu-malu
so she'd hide her face

and i'll be turning around quickly
and snapping her pic
then she'd be shouting

we stopped at my house

n yes,
u guessed right

took some more pics

then i looked at my small gate in front of the door
and had this freaking sensation
to climb it

and i did

wow,
dusty
and a lil high

then susu took a pic
again

haha

we then wanted to say bubye
and i wondered if i could climb the small gate
y don't i try climbing the bigger one

and i did

again

but there was nowhere to put my feet on
and let me stand
so i was struggling

*sigh*

susu sempat lagi tarik gate tu
and then

yes, yes...
i know

snap a picture

i was shouting at them to close the gate
took a long time too.

slow pokes

i went to mengaji
hey susu,
we have someone new
guess who???

siddiq
n
nadia

haha

and YES
FARIS IS GOING TO BE THERE TOMORROW

god have mercy on u

muahahahaha
okay.
i'm gonna go cruise a bit

bubye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home